Own Abbas
Introduction
My name is Own Abbas and I'm a Pakistani National. I was born in the city of Punjab, Pakistan known as Sheikhupura. I am raised into a middle-class family. My mother is a housewife and my father served as a Revenue Officer in government department of Pakistan. In Pakistan, from the very beginning of the practical life, kids start dreaming for their aim and same I did so. Now at the age of 21, I'm a Pakistani National studying in the United States of America. My aim is to get high education for my aim of a Software engineer in future so that I can go back to my country and serve as a highly qualified computer scientist over there,
Education
I started my education career from a very low-class private school in my village. After few years we moved to the city where I started studying into an English medium private school which made my base of an English learner. After that, I moved to an army boarding school for 4 years where I completed my matriculation. Despite some family crises, I went back to my city and started my Intermediate there in Punjab College. After completing my 2 years of Intermediate,. I moved to the USA for higher studies and still studying here to get some more knowledge and Experience which will help me out in the near future.
Fiverr is a freelancing website. On fiverr you don't have to look for a job instead you will have to post your own skills and all those services which you can give to people. e.g Video Editing, Programming, Medical Advice and whatever you know.
Grammarly is an online English teacher which corrects you english grammar mistakes and tells you more about the tenses you used in your writing. Its totally free and excellent for those who write articles online for major websites.
Edx is an online school with hundreds of universities inside. I still can't believe that I have a course certification from Harvard University. Edx provides you a number of online courses from the top universities of the world. All these courses are free of cost, taught by official teachers of the universities and you can also get your course completion certificate once you finish it.
LinkedIn is a social websites for Pro's. LinkedIn attaches you with a number of CEO's of the companies and you can put your Resume's on your profile to show them how capable you are. Allot of people get hired every year from linkedIn.
Upwork is same like fiverr but its slightly different by features. On upwork you can offer your services too and people also sends you invitations for their work and projects. For example if you're living in New York and someone in Canada wants some photographs of a specific place in New York, they he/she may send you an invite to do so for him/her and the invitor will pay you for your work.
Social Life
From the very beginning of my education career, I have always been found very interested in online and Social Media Life, like Facebooking, Blogging, Vlogging, Content Writing & last but not the least, in doing Graphics Editing.
I am somehow not a free person to get involved in such time-consuming online websites but I always loved to stay over the internet which not only helps me out in finding out new people but also conveys my message to other people. I'm using a number of social media website over the internet and some of my favorite ones are:
Being interested in something and being loved to do something is a lil different from each other. One of my most favorite hobbies are Photography and Travelling. I love to travel because it helps me to click more photos and I love photography because I help me in saving those moments. One of my biggest dream is to go around the whole United States so that I can explore nature as much as I can. How is that possible that a person loves to travel but don't like to take photos.
Sports
I usually don't play a lot of sports but my most favorite one is Cricket & Volleyball. I don't know how these games became my favorite but I love playing both of these games. Sports are the important part of our lives because sports not only helped me out in getting into shape but also kept my mind sounding and safe from getting fatty or skinnier than ever.
Favorite Internet Sensations
My favorite internet sensations are those websites which can help people in building their career which can support them both educationally and financially. There are couple of websites which i have already used in past to secure my upcoming future, to make some extra money and to get some certification from a university where you can't study in 2017 if you're among the mediocre's.
Following are those websites
Fiverr is a freelancing website. On fiverr you don't have to look for a job instead you will have to post your own skills and all those services which you can give to people. e.g Video Editing, Programming, Medical Advice and whatever you know.
Grammarly is an online English teacher which corrects you english grammar mistakes and tells you more about the tenses you used in your writing. Its totally free and excellent for those who write articles online for major websites.
LinkedIn is a social websites for Pro's. LinkedIn attaches you with a number of CEO's of the companies and you can put your Resume's on your profile to show them how capable you are. Allot of people get hired every year from linkedIn.
Upwork is same like fiverr but its slightly different by features. On upwork you can offer your services too and people also sends you invitations for their work and projects. For example if you're living in New York and someone in Canada wants some photographs of a specific place in New York, they he/she may send you an invite to do so for him/her and the invitor will pay you for your work.
No comments:
Post a Comment