Justin Bieber - Sorry

A relaxed and contemporary cafe bar in the centre of Palm Beach Opening this Valentine's - 14th Feb 2016

Copyright © Justin Bieber - Sorry | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, 3 October 2017

Twitter

Twitter
I joined Twitter 2 years ago. Twitter is like a media app which continuously kept showing celebrity thoughts and whats going on today in the world.  I'm impressed by twitter but it has nothing to do with that entertainment which we get from Facebook.

Twitter Profile

I have almost 7000 followers on twitter. Twitter is actually useful to those who are having number of followers because in case you have something to share and to make it viral, you need a huge following. Now a days i'm working on getting my profile verified so that I can show people that how trustworthy I am and my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment